Liberty School DistrictBooster Club, Inc.Follow us on Twitter- @LboostersThe Liberty School District Booster Club Wants You-
- NEXT MEETING DATE is tentatively scheduled for late August 2022 in the Liberty HS Multi-Purpose Room.
- Who We Are
- The Liberty Boosters is a group of dedicated parents, grandparents, local business owners and community members that share the common goal of improving the Liberty School District.
- What We Do
- Thank you for your interest and support of the Liberty School District Booster Club. We support the Libety School District in various ways. Read below for details.
- We need your membership!
- This last year, your Liberty School District Booster Club gave back over $25,000 to Liberty. In the last eight years, the LSDBC has given over $175,000 back to Liberty Schools, clubs, and athletics. We are very proud of this accomplishment and could not have done it without the communities sponsorship and support and our volunteers hard work. “Liberty is on a roll” and we ask that you consider sponsoring us again this year. Our membership drive is a key part of our fundraising efforts each year, and our DRIVE IS NOW OPEN. Please join the Liberty School District Booster Club; your sponsorship will allow us to continue the progress at Liberty.
- We need volunteers!
- As time goes on, our kids grow, graduate, and our members hand off involvement to the next generation of Lancers. If we are going to continue our success, we need members who are willing to roll up their sleeves and help out. Over the years, we have decreased our number of meetings and taken a fresh approach to how we fundraise to spread the work. Please consider getting involved in our club. We have a number of opportunities for folks to participate.
Go Lancers! Go Knights!
- Thank you again for your support of the Liberty School District Booster Club and for your membership. Our club has really helped make Liberty a better place over the years, and we look forward to doing more great things this New Year! If you have questions, or if you can help us, please call or write.
Rachel Tiegs, President
509-953-0159 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Danica Foland, Vice President
509-998-7639 or email@example.com_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Position Name President Rachel Tiegs firstname.lastname@example.org Vice President Danica Foland email@example.com Treasurer Sam Degenhart firstname.lastname@example.org Secretary Di Harrington email@example.com Chair-Membership Rachel Tiegs firstname.lastname@example.org Chair-Concessions Shelly Haas email@example.com Chair-Major Fundraising Rachel Tiegs firstname.lastname@example.org Chair-Holiday Greeting Kammi Smith email@example.com Chair-Friends of Liberty Kyle Dodge firstname.lastname@example.org Chair-XtheTEXT Shelly Haas email@example.com K-8 Boosters - Chair Kammi Smith firstname.lastname@example.org K-8 Boosters - Treasurer Sam Degenhart email@example.com K-8 Boosters - Fundraising Erica Demateis firstname.lastname@example.org K-8 Boosters - K-6 Yearbook Alaina Spence email@example.com K-8 Boosters - Fun Run Kammi Smith firstname.lastname@example.org K-8 Boosters - JH Concessions Tanya Reedy email@example.com K-8 Boosters - Teacher/Bus Driver Appreciation Bethany Ashmoore firstname.lastname@example.org_______________________________________________________________________________________________________
- The Liberty Booster Club needs you! Your membership fees support all student based activities and organizations. Volunteering your time will also enable us to be a more successful Booster club and therefore reinvest greater profits back into the Liberty School programs! The Booster Club meets monthly on the third Monday of the month-- watch for dates in the “Next Week at Liberty” email communication. Please join us!
- CLICK on this Link to Print and Mail Form
- Please Mail form to: Liberty Booster Club, PO Box 1, Spangle, WA 99031
- Deposit form
- This form is used by organizations with LSDBC INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTS to submit fundraising deposits to be applied to their specific account.
- General Request form
- This form is for general fund requests to be considered by the LSDBC at their next meeting (NOTE REQUEST DEADLINE).
- Individual Account Request form
- This form is for use by organizations with LSDBC INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNTS to submit requests for reimbursement.
- Previously Approved Request form
- This form is for submitting documentation for requests that have been previously approved by the LSDBC.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________We’re looking forward to a great year! If you have questions, please call or write.