College Bound Scholarship
The College Bound Scholarship program is an early commitment of state financial aid to eligible students who sign up in 7th or 8th grade and fulfill the scholarship pledge to:
- Graduate from a Washington State high school or home school with a cumulative 2.0 GPA or higher;
- Not be convicted of a felony; and
- Apply to an eligible college and submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or Washington Application for State Financial Aid (WASFA) as soon after October 1 as possible in your senior year of high school.
Are you eligible?
Apply if you are in 7th or 8th grade and meet one of the following requirements:
- Your family meets the income requirements;
- You are in foster care or a dependent of the state; or
- Your family receives Basic Food or TANF benefits.
Visit www.collegebound.wa.gov for more information and to apply, or contact:
Cyndi Freeman, School Counselor
(509) 245-3211 ext. 7-2217